BOFC is native Salesforce application which helps devs or admins to Perform Bulk CRUD Operations, and also helps to manage Salesforce configurations.
Free version can be installed directly from AppExchange page of BOFC using link. Free version has all the features or capabilities which are available in Full version, but free version is limited to some extent.
– In Free version, user can create upto 30 fields in bulk, but in Full Version there are NO limits
– In Free version, user can delete upto 10 fields in bulk, but in Full Version there are NO limits
Full Version: User can purchase full version using either of below links:
Once a full version license is purchased from either of above links, user will receive an email with an Activation KEY.
BOFC has four type of packages:
|Package Name||Support Org Switch?||Description|
|Basic||Yes||Licence can be active in One Org at a time.|
|Professional||Yes||Licence can be active in 5 different Orgs at the same time with same activation key.|
|Enterprise||Yes||Licence can be active in any number of Orgs at the same time with same activation key.|
In order to switch license from one Salesforce org to another:
- If you have purchased a “Basic Package” – then please follow all the steps as explained below.
- If you have purchased a “Professional Package”
- If number of Salesforce orgs in which your key in active is Less than 5, then you can directly jump to Step 5.
- If number of Salesforce orgs in which your key in active is 5, please follow all the steps as explained below.
- If you have purchased a “Enterprise Package”, then you can directly jump to Step 5.
Few Simple Steps to Switch License from one Salesforce org to another Salesforce org:
1. First Open Salesforce org in which License is already active
Login to Salesforce > Click on App Launcher > Open Bulk Object Field Creator
2. It will open BOFC Home page as shown below
3. Click Settings & will open below screen. If your license is already active, then it will display a button called “Revoke access & back to Free Version”.
Copy License key & Click on “Revoke access & back to free version” button, so that user can use same activation key in some other Salesforce org.
4. On clicking “Revoke access & back to Free Version”, it will display below screen.
5. Now, Open Salesforce org in which License needs to be activated.
Go-to BOFC Home > Settings
Just copy the license key from notepad or from the email send by BOFC admin & place it in this highlighted box and click “Activate Full Version”
Follow the attached link for Step-by-Step Installation Process of Bulk Object field Creator (BOFC) application in any Salesforce org******************************************************************************
Have you started using BOFC yet? Thousands of BOFC users have been able to save time & boost productivity using our Salesforce Metadata app. Click here to install the latest version of BOFC application in your Salesforce instance & explore its complete benefits for you.
For any queries or suggestions, you can write your comment in the comment box or for further assistance contact us at https://www.bofc.io/#contact-frm or mail us: email@example.com. Our BOFC Expert will help you get the best out of it.