For any Salesforce Admin or developer, if there is a requirement to “Compare Process Builder” across multiple Salesforce orgs.
– For a developer, it will be a tedious and time taking job. User would have to open process builder (across multiple salesforce orgs) and compare each filter, action and values one by one using manual process. These type of work requests would take much more effort and time, but with our Salesforce Appexchange Bulk Object Field Creator (BOFC) App user can easily “Compare Process Builders” within same Salesforce org or across multiple Salesforce orgs in few clicks.
Benefits of using BOFC Application for Comparing Process Builders:
- User can compare multiple process builders in few clicks
- Support Process builders for any kind of objects (Standard or Custom)
- User can compare multiple process builder with active version and object on which they are created.
- Easy to use with few clicks
- Saves ample amount of time of doing manual work
Few Simple Steps to Compare Multiple Process Builders
1. Open the BOFC Home > Click “Compare Process Builder in Bulk”
2. It will open below screen for “Compare Process Builder” page
User can compare process builders across multiple salesforce orgs. Click on Manage Org Details to add any new org, otherwise go to next step 3.
How to add new org using “Manage Org Details” button?
Once “Manage Org details” is clicked, then click on “New Environment” button to add a details for current org.
Add details for current environment and Save it (Click ? infront of each field for any help)
Once details are added and saved, then close this “Manage Environment” popup and it will show the same process builder page.
3. Select any two org from “Select Org” drop down and click “Compare Active Processes”. It will show below screen. Wait until Status is changed to Completed.
Once status is changed to completed, it will show a link to “View Results”
4. Click “View Results”, and it will list all the “Active” Process Builders in the system
Above image has many features (each number has its description as below):
1. Display process builders of first selected org
2. Display process builders of second selected org
3. You can change the view of comparison results. It can display data for all process builders of both selected orgs, or it can show only common process builders or non-common process builders.
Have you started using BOFC yet? Thousands of BOFC users have been able to save time & boost productivity using our Salesforce Metadata app. Click here to install the latest version of BOFC application in your Salesforce instance & explore its complete benefits for you.
For any queries or suggestions, you can write your comment in the comment box or for further assistance contact us at https://www.bofc.io/#contact or mail us: email@example.com. Our BOFC Expert will help you get the best out of it.