IDEA: For any Salesforce Admin or developer, there is a requirement to “Mass Delete Custom Objects”. It would be tedious job to delete each Custom Object one by one using Salesforce Standard process. These type of work requests would take more effort and time, so one of the best option to overcome this situation is by using the this appexchange tool called Salesforce Bulk Object Field Creator (BOFC).
Few Simple Steps to Mass Delete Custom Objects in Salesforce
1. Open the BOFC Bulk Object Deletion Screen. BOFC Home > Bulk Object Deletion
2. It will open below screen for BOFC Object Deletion
Above image has some features (each number has its description as below):
- Select (single or multiple) Custom Object(s) which you want to delete.
- Once the Objects are selected, click on “Delete Custom Objects” button to delete selected Objects.
- “Reload Page” button is use to reload the page.
3. Select the checkbox infront of each row.
4. Click on “Delete Custom Object” Button to Delete objects
- Green means – Row deleted successfully as an object.
- Red means – Row error out with some error message.
Have you started using BOFC yet? Thousands of BOFC users have been able to save time & boost productivity using our Salesforce Metadata app. Click here to install the latest version of BOFC application in your Salesforce instance & explore its complete benefits for you.
For any queries or suggestions, you can write your comment in the comment box or for further assistance contact us at https://www.bofc.io/#contact or mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our BOFC Expert will help you get the best out of it.